UVC base Sanitization & Monitoring
UVCie Room Disinfection
Introducing UVCie, a room disinfection device, which uses a cost-eﬀective solution of UV germicidal irradiation to clear out every trace of the airborne virus, bacteria, and fungi from surfaces. This device has been designed in such a way that even a moderate level of UVGI exposure is enough to make harmful micro-organisms vulnerable.
- Wiﬁ-enabled with cloud support
- Remotely accessible through a phone or a PC
- Digital timer to easily set sanitizing cycle time
- Motion sensors to control the running disinfection cycle
- Motion sensors and wireless door sensor integration
Features of UVCie
- Easy to control Dose based on Room Size
- Built in mast handles for help in moving the unit.
- Digital Timer/Counter to set actual sanitizing cycle time
- 6 infrared motion sensors to automatically shut off device if someone enters the room during the disinfection cycle.
- Four wheel light weight design to make it easy to transport the device from room to room. Two wheel castor can be locked in place.
- Top Green LED indicates different status of operation.
- Remote Operation With the Smartphone as well as remote PC
- RF Door sensor support to stop Cycle based on Door Event
- Maintain Burnt hour count to set disinfected based on age of light
- WiFi enable device to connect with cloud
- Dimension: 550mmX550mmX1900mm
- UV-C Tube : 6 Nos of 30W at bottom and 6NOs of 15W at Top
- 254.5nm Wavelength
- Aluminum Material with reflective coating
- Power Source 120/230 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power ON Indicator Illuminated Switch
- Power Rating: 150W/300W
The UV-C can be Used for the following Environments
Different UVCie Product
Sanitizer Conveyor Belt
File Sanitizer BOX
Missed call at 906 100 111 2 for Service / Support / Sales & Feedback
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our expert over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
I would like to discuss:
© Copyright 2020 Healthie Shield. All Rights are Reserved.